Monday, August 28, 2017

Dragonwatch



Title: Dragonwatch
Author: Brandon Mull
Genre: Fantasy

"Deep Thinking" Response

For me, I was beyond excited when I heard about this book. Having loved the Fablehaven series that came before it, there was no doubt this new series would bring me the same excitement and joy. When Fablehaven ended after book 5, Brandon Mull had said he was done with these characters for a while, leaving me upset and wondering when they might be brought to life again. SIX YEARS LATER this book finally came and it was everything I was hoping for. Not only were the characters the same, but the adventure and action hit right away. Seth is still mischevious, Kendra is still strong and wise beyond her years, and the fantastical creates of Fablehaven and the other magical preserves were still exciting my imagination. I cannot wait for more books to arrive in this series as Kendra and Seth are now caretakers of the most important preserve, Wyrmroost. Can they contain the dragons who are looking to reclaim their power over the world? I for one cannot wait to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment